Autopilot controller H5000 at nav station
- QUOTE - @October 10, 2022
- H5000 Pilot Controller
- Product details
- Key Features
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operation Manual
- Software Upgrade
QUOTE - @October 10, 2022
H5000 Pilot Controller
- Provides secure autopilot control and setup from its dedicated keypad.
- As the primary Pilot controller, or as a second station to a Zeus chartplotter, the Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via its high-resolution display.
- Enjoy straightforward and secure control and setup of B&G’s powerful H5000 Pilot from the dedicated keypad of this Pilot Controller unit.
- As the primary Pilot controller, or combined with a Zeus chartplotter, the H5000 Pilot Controller provides assured control and feedback via a high-resolution compact monochrome display.
- Waterproof to IPx7 and with a tough optically bonded display, this dedicated controller lets you manage everything to do with the Pilot whatever the conditions, from commissioning to control.
- It features the same mechanical design as the H5000 displays, for rugged durability and consistent aesthetics.
- Dedicated Pilot control: Developed to complement the H5000 Pilot Computer, this Controller manages every function of this powerful and trusted tool – from commissioning to control
- Glass-bonded monochrome display: The bonded glass LCD display is tough, waterproof and condensation-resistant in the most testing environments with high-resolution monochrome screen, with wide viewing angle, for optimum readability and clear presentation of Pilot data in all light conditions.
- Straightforward interface: The controller’s dedicated keypad and intuitive operation makes commissioning and control of the Pilot straightforward, flexible and convenient.
- Waterproof to IPX7
Quick Reference Guide